Thursday 27 September 2018

Lazada Shopathon Blogger Contest 2

Hey Guys, guess what?? Lazada is having another Shopathon TODAY!! A ONE DAY ONLY Deal. Up to 90% OFF..If you guys missed their previous shopathon, its not too late to take a look at what’s sizzling at Lazada.


Lots of brands are collaborating with Lazada. The best deals chosen by Malaysians. You guys can browse through LAZZMALL to check out the tons of brands and the sale that they are having -->100% Authentic Brands. What are my favorites?? Come and see..
My favorite Top 3 Brands are as follow :-

Maybelline
Maybelline has always been amongst my favourite makeup brands. Since I was a teen up till now, i have bought tons of Maybelline items. I love their lip colors the most. During this Shopathon, they are offering quite the sale. Just look at the below. 50% off guys for lipsticks. I will probably grab two or more.



Anakku
Since my first child, I tend to trust this brand. Not only in terms of clothing but also in children's body care. I love their Anakku Signature Milk Bath. It suits my children's skin. No irritation and soft to touch afterwards. My children loves to use them. All of my three children. I also love buying Anakku as gifts to friends and family. 



Philips
This is definitely my top 3 brands. Lots of my kitchen electronics are by Philips. Bought a toaster last year. Fast Delivery and still in good condition. Used it almost every day. They are also providing lots of exclusive deals during this Shopathon, Don’t miss out and check by their store. Items froms these store are all authentic and if you have issue with the items you can return in within 15 days. Delivery will also not be a problem. Buy today, receive within the nest 24 hours. 


There you go, my top 3 brands. It still not to late to browse through. You can just click here LAZZMALL and starting your shopping experience now. Don't wait till the end or you guys will miss the sale. Happy Shopping Guys!!!





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...